1. Hold stripper with cutting blade toward you. Squeeze the handles to cut the cable.
2. Insert wire to backstop for correct long strip length and to tab for correct short strip length. Squeeze handles to strip. Relax handles slightly and pull off stripped insulation.
3. Insert the cable with outer jacket removed into plug until fully seated. Insert plug completely into appropriate crimp cavity.
4. Squeeze handles firmly. Release and remove the terminated plug.
1. Sujete el pelador con la hoja de corte apuntan do hacia usted. Apriete los mangos para cortar el cable.